Paul Friedman Delivers Flannery Lecture
On Nov. 6, Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia presented The Eleventh Annual Judge Thomas A. Flannery Lecture in Washington D.C., with additional remarks from Jessie K. Liu, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The lecture series began in 2009, and is named after Judge Thomas A. Flannery, who served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1985. He assumed senior status and continued serving in that capacity until his death in 2007. Previous lecturers have included U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and former U.S. Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein.
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22