Health and Safety
ALI will monitor and comply with federal, state, and local COVID-19 health and safety requirements and guidance in effect as of the date of the meeting.
Attending In Person
For the safety of our project participants and staff, attendees must be vaccinated for COVID-19 to attend in person. Unvaccinated attendees must participate remotely. By registering to attend a meeting in person, participants attest that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Health and Safety Measures
- Meeting attendees must wear a mask when entering the building and in the conference room and adjacent areas, except while eating or drinking.
- Attendees should use social distancing and avoid physical contact. Seating will be arranged to allow distancing based on the number of anticipated attendees.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available. Disposable masks will be available by request.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served in individual boxes.
- Surfaces in the conference area will be cleaned before and after each meeting. Lunchroom tables and counters will be cleaned after the breakfast and lunch periods.
- If you are registered to attend in person and are not feeling well, we ask you to please attend virtually. Please contact ALI Meetings to change your registration.
If you are staying at The Study at University City please read the hotel's health and well-being webpage before your stay.