World Jurist Association Awards Patricia Lee Refo Medal of Honor
Patricia Lee Refo of Snell & Wilmer was awarded the World Jurist Association’s Medal of Honor for her work promoting the rule of law around the world. The World Jurist Association was founded in 1963 to work with judges, lawyers, and others to strengthen the rule of law and its institutions.
“The rule of law is the most powerful force on earth to ensure the essential human rights of men and women,” Refo said in the announcement. “I am proud to accept this award on behalf of the ABA and all who defend the rule of law every day.”
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20