William Worthington Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
William A. Worthington of Conner & Winters has been presented with the Marquis Who’s Who Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. He will be profiled in Marquis Who’s Who biographical volume. This award is based on factors of an individual’s position, noteworthy accomplishments, visibility, and prominence in a field.
A partner at Connors & Winters, Mr. Worthington’s practice focuses on litigation, including alternative dispute resolution, appellate litigation, class actions, commercial litigation, personal injury defense litigation, and transportation and logistics litigation.
Read the full press release.
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22