University of Chicago Profiles Curtis Bradley
Curtis A. Bradley was profiled in “How UChicago’s ‘innovative community’ caught the eye of a top legal scholar” by UChicago News. Bradley joined the Chicago Law faculty this summer.
Bradley is an expert in foreign relations law. He served as Reporter for Restatement of the Law Fourth, the Foreign Relations Law of the United States – Treaties, published in 2018. The article reflects on his extensive scholarship in this field and how the law school is a natural next step in his scholarship. Bradley hopes to make Chicago Law School a “hub for new thinking about the field of foreign relations law.”
“With its roundtable discussions, intense workshops, sharing of draft work, and frequent collaborations, it is the sort of place that makes everyone there better,” Bradley said, “and I want to benefit from and contribute to the energy and ambition of the place.”
Read the full piece in UChicago News.
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15