Theresa Beiner Named the New Dean of UA Little Rock School of Law
Theresa M. Beiner is the next dean of William H. Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She will be the first permanent female dean of the law school and will assume the deanship on July 1.
Before joining Bowen, Professor Beiner practiced civil litigation as an associate attorney for a San Francisco law firm. She became the school’s first associate dean for faculty development in 2010. She was awarded the university’s William H. Bowen School of Law’s Faculty Excellence Award for Scholarship in 1998, 2005, 2009 and 2016.
Read the full UA Little Rock announcement.
- M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit received the 2022 @InnsOfCourt Professionalism Award for the Ninth Circuit. The a… https://t.co/mrJerSUIhf@AmLawInstAug 12
- Anita L. Allen @pennlaw and Matthew L.M. Fletcher @UMichLaw have been elected to @AmPhilSociety.… https://t.co/jGIDsNAwCe@AmLawInstAug 11
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5