Theresa Beiner Named the New Dean of UA Little Rock School of Law
Theresa M. Beiner is the next dean of William H. Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She will be the first permanent female dean of the law school and will assume the deanship on July 1.
Before joining Bowen, Professor Beiner practiced civil litigation as an associate attorney for a San Francisco law firm. She became the school’s first associate dean for faculty development in 2010. She was awarded the university’s William H. Bowen School of Law’s Faculty Excellence Award for Scholarship in 1998, 2005, 2009 and 2016.
Read the full UA Little Rock announcement.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24