Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them
The Law & Economics Center Judicial Education Program at Antonin Scalia Law School will be hosting the ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ from October 24 to 26 in Nashville, TN.
The symposium will discuss theories of novel liability, the function and role of public entities within government, and unique problems associated with government settlements.
ALI members participating in the event are listed below.
- Jonathan H. Adler of Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Ellie M. Bublick of University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
- Sarah Keeton Campbell of Tennessee Office of the Attorney General
- Philip S. Goldberg of Shook, Hardy & Bacon
- Alberto R. Gonzales of Belmont University Law
- Harris L. Hartz of U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Donald J. Kochan of George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
- Julia D. Mahoney of UVA School of Law
- J.B. Ruhl of Vanderbilt Law
- Victor E. Schwartz of Shook, Hardy & Bacon
- Christopher A. Seeger of Seeger Weiss
- Catherine M. Sharkey of NYU School of Law
Learn more about the event here.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30