Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them
The Law & Economics Center Judicial Education Program at Antonin Scalia Law School will be hosting the ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ from October 24 to 26 in Nashville, TN.
The symposium will discuss theories of novel liability, the function and role of public entities within government, and unique problems associated with government settlements.
ALI members participating in the event are listed below.
- Jonathan H. Adler of Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Ellie M. Bublick of University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
- Sarah Keeton Campbell of Tennessee Office of the Attorney General
- Philip S. Goldberg of Shook, Hardy & Bacon
- Alberto R. Gonzales of Belmont University Law
- Harris L. Hartz of U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Donald J. Kochan of George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
- Julia D. Mahoney of UVA School of Law
- J.B. Ruhl of Vanderbilt Law
- Victor E. Schwartz of Shook, Hardy & Bacon
- Christopher A. Seeger of Seeger Weiss
- Catherine M. Sharkey of NYU School of Law
Learn more about the event here.
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24