Suzanne Goldberg Appointed to Department of Education
The U.S. Department of Education has announced senior political appointees who will lead various parts of the agency. The list includes Suzanne B. Goldberg of Columbia Law School.
Professor Goldberg previously served as the inaugural Executive Vice President for University Life at Columbia University and the Herbert and Doris Wechsler Clinical Professor of Law and founding director of the Columbia Law School's Sexuality & Gender Law Clinic, and co-director of the Center for Gender & Sexuality Law. Before Columbia, she was on the Rutgers-Newark Law School faculty and an adjunct faculty member at Fordham Law School.
In light of this appointment, Professor Goldberg has stepped down as Associate Reporter for Principles of the Law, Student Sexual Misconduct: Procedural Frameworks for Colleges and Universities.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25