Sudha Setty to Receive NCCJ Human Relations Award
Sudha Narayana Setty of Western New England University Law is the recipient of the 2021 Human Relations Award given by the National Conference for Community and Justice (NCCJ).
The NCCJ presents the awards “to those distinguished by conducting themselves with open-mindedness and respect, showing leadership by example, and diligence in their fight for human rights and equality.”
The award banquet will be held on October 13 and will be livestreamed. Learn more and register here.
- The Principles for a Data Economy Conference begins tomorrow. Learn more and register here: https://t.co/gERaT0KCa5https://t.co/VH2nCKSk65@AmLawInstOct 17
- Matthew L.M. Fletcher and Wenona Singel discuss the history of tribal sovereignty and the rights of American Indian… https://t.co/PVgHbWfoXc@AmLawInstOct 16
- Carolyn B. Lamm @WhiteCase will present the 2021 Annual International Commercial Arbitration Lecture hosted by… https://t.co/WvfaXWwraF@AmLawInstOct 15
- A new Washington State law will require juveniles being questioned in connection to a crime confer with an attorney… https://t.co/dkThyUvyD2@AmLawInstOct 15
- ALI has elected 24 new members who will join the Institute in its mission to clarify the law through Restatements,… https://t.co/jzlFNZuipJ@AmLawInstOct 15