Stuart Rabner Delivers The Hobbs Lecture
Stuart Rabner, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of New Jersey, was the keynote speaker at Seton Hall Law School’s 2019 Hobbs-Larson Lecture speaking on criminal justice reform.
The Hobbs Lecture was named in honor of former Seton Hall Law School Dean Patrick E. Hobbs by Peter N. Larson ’74 and his wife, Lee, and is dedicated to the spirit of civil discourse and diversity of opinion on matters of national importance.
View photos from the event here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14