Solangel Maldonado, Maxine Eichner Discuss Restatement of the Law, Children and the Law
Lehigh Valley Press News conducted an interview with Maxine Eichner of North Carolina School of Law and Solangel Maldonado of Seton Hall University School of Law on the concept of medical child abuse, state intervention, and the Restatement of the Law, Children and the Law. Maldonado and Eichner serve as Associate Reporter and Adviser, respectively, for the Restatement.
The full article is available on the Lehigh Valley Press News website.
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24