Solangel Maldonado, Maxine Eichner Discuss Restatement of the Law, Children and the Law
Lehigh Valley Press News conducted an interview with Maxine Eichner of North Carolina School of Law and Solangel Maldonado of Seton Hall University School of Law on the concept of medical child abuse, state intervention, and the Restatement of the Law, Children and the Law. Maldonado and Eichner serve as Associate Reporter and Adviser, respectively, for the Restatement.
The full article is available on the Lehigh Valley Press News website.
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr will host a discussion with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of U.S. Court… https://t.co/trPcBq9Xyd@AmLawInstNov 21
- Wayne A. Logan @FSUCollegeofLaw has authored ‘The Ex Post Facto Clause,’ a book examining the Constitution's Ex Pos… https://t.co/N4FnSaXMH1@AmLawInstNov 17
- Susan A. Bandes @DePaulLaw was featured on an episode of @excitedpodcast where she discussed her article “Empathy a… https://t.co/J4cM50SppZ@AmLawInstNov 16