Scott Kafker to be Nominated to Mass. Supreme Court
Scott L. Kafker, Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, will be nominated to serve on the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court by Governor Charlie Baker.
Justice Kafker was appointed to the Appeals Court by Governor Paul Cellucci and joined the Court in March 2001. He was appointed the sixth Chief Justice of the Appeals Court by Governor Charlie Baker in July 2015.
Read the full MassLive article
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3