Robert Klonoff Appointed Co-Author of ‘Federal Practice and Procedure’
Robert H. Klonoff of Lewis & Clark Law School has been appointed co-author of Wright & Miller’s Federal Practice and Procedure. The multi-volume treatise covers federal rules of civil, criminal, and appellate procedure, and more. Klonoff is responsible for updating and revising the three volumes on class actions.
Klonoff served as Associate Reporter for Principles of the Law, Aggregate Litigation. He was the sole academic member of the Federal Rules Civil Advisory Committee where he contributed to the 2018 Amendments to the Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23, dealing with class action settlements.
To learn more about Federal Practice and Procedure, visit the publisher’s website.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30