“The Right of Redress” Book Launch and Panel Discussion
On Feb. 18, Brooklyn Law School is hosting a conversation with Professor Andrew Gold on his latest book, The Right of Redress.
The program will include a panel discussion with opportunity afterward for audience questions. ALI members participating as panelists include Edward J. Janger of Brooklyn Law School, as well as John C.P. Goldberg and Henry E. Smith, both of Harvard Law School.
In addition to teaching, Professor Gold is associate director of the Center for the Study of Business Law and Regulation and director of its Program on Private Law. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory.
Learn more and register for the event here.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3