“The Right of Redress” Book Launch and Panel Discussion
On Feb. 18, Brooklyn Law School is hosting a conversation with Professor Andrew Gold on his latest book, The Right of Redress.
The program will include a panel discussion with opportunity afterward for audience questions. ALI members participating as panelists include Edward J. Janger of Brooklyn Law School, as well as John C.P. Goldberg and Henry E. Smith, both of Harvard Law School.
In addition to teaching, Professor Gold is associate director of the Center for the Study of Business Law and Regulation and director of its Program on Private Law. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory.
Learn more and register for the event here.
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24