“The Right of Redress” Book Launch and Panel Discussion
On Feb. 18, Brooklyn Law School is hosting a conversation with Professor Andrew Gold on his latest book, The Right of Redress.
The program will include a panel discussion with opportunity afterward for audience questions. ALI members participating as panelists include Edward J. Janger of Brooklyn Law School, as well as John C.P. Goldberg and Henry E. Smith, both of Harvard Law School.
In addition to teaching, Professor Gold is associate director of the Center for the Study of Business Law and Regulation and director of its Program on Private Law. He is also a co-founder of the North American Workshop on Private Law Theory.
Learn more and register for the event here.
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20