Rachel Harmon Is a Recipient of the OFA Award
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) has announced that Rachel A. Harmon of UVA Law is among the 2023 recipients of the Outstanding Faculty Award (OFA). The OFA is Virginia’s highest honor for faculty at public and private colleges and universities. Recipients are recognized for their accomplishments in teaching, research, and public service.
Harmon served as Associate Reporter for Principles of the Law, Policing, completed at the 2022 Annual Meeting. At UVA Law, she directs the Center for Criminal Justice, and teaches in the areas of criminal law and procedure, policing and civil rights.
Harmon will receive the award at a ceremony in Richmond, Virginia on March 7. More information on the award is available on the SCHEV website.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25