Pamela Karlan and Ellen Rosenblum Are Recipients of the 2021 Margaret Brent Award
The American Bar Association’s Commission on Women in the Profession honors up to five outstanding women lawyers every year with the Margaret Brent Award for their achievements in professional excellence and in paving the way for other women in the legal profession. These honorees were chosen because they carry on the legacy of Margaret Brent, the first woman lawyer in America.
Among this year’s honorees are Pamela S. Karlan of Stanford Law School and Ellen F. Rosenblum of the Oregon Department of Justice. The awards ceremony will be held virtually on August 5.
Read more about the event here.
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20