Pamela Karlan and Ellen Rosenblum Are Recipients of the 2021 Margaret Brent Award
The American Bar Association’s Commission on Women in the Profession honors up to five outstanding women lawyers every year with the Margaret Brent Award for their achievements in professional excellence and in paving the way for other women in the legal profession. These honorees were chosen because they carry on the legacy of Margaret Brent, the first woman lawyer in America.
Among this year’s honorees are Pamela S. Karlan of Stanford Law School and Ellen F. Rosenblum of the Oregon Department of Justice. The awards ceremony will be held virtually on August 5.
Read more about the event here.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17