Oren Bar-Gill Receives Honor from American Law and Economics Association
Oren Bar-Gill of Harvard Law School has been awarded the Best Paper Prize from the American Law and Economics Association.
The prize honors his paper “(Mis)perceptions of Law in Consumer Markets”, which explores consumer behavior under the influence of “systematic misperceptions of legal norms that govern product quality.”
Professor Bar-Gill’s paper was published last year in the American Law and Economics Review and was co-authored by Kevin Davis of NYU School of Law.
Read the full article here.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15