Norman Powell Elected President of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
Norman M. Powell of Young Conaway has been elected President of The Fellows of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers for the 2019-20 year.
Founded in 1991, the College is dedicated to promoting the field of commercial finance law, and offers a venue to promote and recognize outstanding achievement and advances through education, legislative reform, and the recognition of distinguished practitioners, jurists and academics. The College’s mission is to bring together into an association those highly qualified members of the legal profession who, by reason of their character, skill, and ability, will contribute to the goals, accomplishments and good fellowship of the College.
Mr. Powell has been a Fellow in the College since 2006, a member of its Executive Committee since 2015, and previously served as a Regent and as Chairman of its Fellows Nominating Committee.
Additional information about the College is available here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14