Melissa Murray on ‘Morning Edition’
Melissa Murray of NYU School of Law was interviewed on ‘Morning Edition,’ NPR’s morning radio program. She discussed the upcoming U.S. Supreme Court case Moore v. Harper and its potential implications on U.S. elections.
The case will be heard during the Court’s October 2022 Term and involves redistricting maps and the independent state legislature theory.
Listen to the interview below or on NPR’s website.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24