Mayer Brown Partners Advise Lawmakers on Russia Investigation
The National Law Journal recently spoke with Mayer Brown partners Richard Ben-Veniste and Andrew Frey to discuss the words of wisdom that they offered Congress on the Russian election interference.
Both partners spoke at the hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism about what they took from their experiences on congressional investigations where a criminal investigation was taking place. Mr. Frey and Mr. Ben-Veniste encouraged lawmakers to be wary of inefficiencies, but to not shy from conducting a robust investigation.
Read the full National Law Journal article. [subscription required]
Read Mr. Frey’s transcript from the Judiciary Subcommittee hearing.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15