Margaret McKeown Receives WWL President’s Award
M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit received the President’s Award at the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the Washington Women Lawyers (WWL) on October 16 in recognition of her founding role in WWL, service as the first co-president, and her work on gender equality.
WWL is the largest organization in Washington dedicated to integrating women into the legal profession and promoting equal rights and opportunities for women.
Learn more about the event here.
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22
- Today's project meeting on Restatement Third of Conflict of Laws is underway. W/ Reporter Kermit Roosevelt @PennLaw… https://t.co/mzGK4rkrUt@AmLawInstNov 19