Margaret Marshall Receives Honorary Doctor of Laws from Harvard University
Harvard University conferred an honorary Doctor of Laws to Margaret H. Marshall of Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP for her achievements in law. While typically conferred in person, the honorary doctorate was awarded during the “Honoring the Harvard Class of 2021” virtual university-wide graduation ceremony on May 27.
Marshall served for 11 years as Chief Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts until her retirement in December 2010. She was the first woman to hold that position in the court’s more than 300-year history.
Read more about the announcement here.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15