Margaret Marshall Receives Honorary Doctor of Laws from Harvard University
Harvard University conferred an honorary Doctor of Laws to Margaret H. Marshall of Choate for her achievements in law. While typically conferred in person, the honorary doctorate was awarded during the “Honoring the Harvard Class of 2021” ceremony on May 27.
Marshall served for 11 years as Chief Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts until her retirement in December 2010. She was the first woman to hold that position in the court’s more than 300-year history.
Read more about the announcement here.
- Florencia Marotta-Wurgler of @nyulaw was quoted in the recent @nytimes article discussing Amazon's shift away from… https://t.co/YkulCIAhLV@AmLawInstAug 3
- Kenneth C. Frazier @merck will be honored by the @PHLBizJournal with the 2021 Diversity Leaders in Business Awards… https://t.co/jPoNzpEMAE@AmLawInstAug 2
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28