Lyrissa Lidsky: Woman of the Year
Missouri Lawyers Media has chosen Lyrissa B. Lidsky of the University of Missouri School of Law as its 2020 Woman of the Year.
Dean Lidsky, who joined the university in July 2017, is the first woman to be named dean of the law school. Dean Lidsky leads this year’s list of 53 honorees, which includes judges, in-house counsel, legal scholars and private practitioners from around the state, as well as outstanding students at Missouri law schools.
Dean Lidsky will be presented with the award at the 22nd annual Women’s Justice Awards currently set for June 26. In prior years, Missouri Lawyers Media has presented the awards event in late April, but due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the event date has moved to ensure the safety of honorees and guests. Winners also will be profiled in June in a special section of Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
Learn more here.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25