Linda Sheryl Greene Is the Dean of Michigan State University College of Law
Linda Sheryl Greene became the dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law at MSU Law on June 1, 2021. Greene comes to MSU Law from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Law. She was previously a visiting professor at both Georgetown University Law Center and Harvard Law School. She was the first African American woman to teach at Harvard Law School.
“It will be a great honor to serve as the next dean of the Michigan State University College of Law and to continue the great work of previous leaders and members of faculty,” said Greene. “With the robust support of MSU and College of Law past and future donors, we will provide an excellent and affordable legal education experience that will prepare our graduates to be lawyers and leaders who transform lives and serve Michigan’s diverse communities.”
Read more about the announcement here.
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16
- ALI Council member Ketanji Brown Jackson has been confirmed by the Senate to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C.… https://t.co/6zcuQyDffx@AmLawInstJun 15
- Anton Hajjar was confirmed by the Senate to serve on the Postal Board of Governors, marking a full complement of go… https://t.co/znWUH9ZMY9@AmLawInstJun 14
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10