Kim Askew Honored at Dallas Bar Association Event
ALI Council member Kim J. Askew of K&L Gates is the recipient of the Hon. Sam A. Lindsay Professionalism and Ethics Award. The award, presented on August 5, recognizes individuals who have achieved excellence in the legal profession by upholding an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical conduct. The award is sponsored by the J.L. Turner Legal Association.
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3