Ketanji Brown Jackson to Speak at BU Law Commencement
Boston University School of Law has announced that Ketanji Brown Jackson of the Supreme Court of the United States will deliver the 2023 commencement address. The commencement will celebrate BU School of Law’s 150th anniversary and its 150th graduating class.
Jackson was elected to ALI in 2012 and to ALI Council in 2016, on which she served until her confirmation to the Supreme Court of the United States. She served on the Members Consultative Group for Model Penal Code: Sentencing.
BU School of Law’s commencement will take place on May 21.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24