Kenneth Abraham and A. Benjamin Spencer on “The Future of Law”
In an article for the UVA Lawyer entitled “The Future of Law” Kenneth S. Abraham, A. Benjamin Spencer and other UVA faculty share their opinions, thoughts, and predictions on what may come next in the landscape of legal trends.
Due to the ever-changing developments in information, science and technology, the law must take on a predictive quality when working to keep pace with these areas in constant growth.
Professor Abraham shares his predictions on the future of torts and insurance law in relation to driverless cars while Professor Spencer, an expert in civil procedure, discusses the future of class actions as defined by federal court decisions.
Read the full article here.
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22