Kathleen O’Sullivan Appointed as Perkins Coie Executive Committee Chair
Kathleen M. O’Sullivan of Perkins Coie has been appointed chair of the firm’s 16-member Executive Committee.
Ms. O’Sullivan will lead the Executive Committee’s strategic, policy-making and oversight functions, and will work closely with the firm’s Management Committee. The appointment was effective on January 1.
“Katie is a highly accomplished attorney who has contributed significantly to Perkins Coie’s strategic growth and business success,” said Firmwide Managing Partner Bill Malley. “She is respected across the firm for her leadership and legal judgment and we’re pleased she has accepted the role as chair of the Executive Committee.”
Read more here
- Congratulations to ALI member Mary J. Davis, who this year became permanent dean of @ukcollegeoflaw, the first woma… https://t.co/7yMkQrzHPF@AmLawInstMay 7
- A feature in @NewYorker highlights @BryanAGarner’s love of and works on the English language. Select works from the… https://t.co/vLq0z4gPeK@AmLawInstMay 6
- ALI Council emeritus Margaret H. Marshall is featured in the first installment of the Achieving Gender Equity serie… https://t.co/EEdPcKIHj1@AmLawInstMay 5
- “Paving the Way” by the late Herma Hill Kay tells the story of the first female law professors in the US. Patricia… https://t.co/JtRx3ywLjW@AmLawInstMay 4
- The @americanacad announced its 2021 elected members, including ALI members @NathanLHecht, @BULawDean, @jim_sandman… https://t.co/9lRKFNb34X@AmLawInstMay 3