Kathleen O’Sullivan Appointed as Perkins Coie Executive Committee Chair
Kathleen M. O’Sullivan of Perkins Coie has been appointed chair of the firm’s 16-member Executive Committee.
Ms. O’Sullivan will lead the Executive Committee’s strategic, policy-making and oversight functions, and will work closely with the firm’s Management Committee. The appointment was effective on January 1.
“Katie is a highly accomplished attorney who has contributed significantly to Perkins Coie’s strategic growth and business success,” said Firmwide Managing Partner Bill Malley. “She is respected across the firm for her leadership and legal judgment and we’re pleased she has accepted the role as chair of the Executive Committee.”
Read more here
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25