‘Justice William O. Douglas: Public Advocate and Conservation Champion’
The National Constitution Center will host M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit to discuss McKeown’s recently published book Citizen Justice: The Environmental Legacy of William O. Douglas—Public Advocate and Conservation Champion, on the life of William O. Douglas, the longest serving justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. Jeffrey A. Rosen of the National Constitution Center will moderate.
The event will take place via zoom on November 22 at 07:00 p.m. ET. Learn more and register here.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17