Judicature Announces 2020-21 Editorial Board
Judicature, the scholarly journal published by the Bolch Judicial Institute of Duke Law School, has announced the new additions to its editorial board for the 2020-21 term.
Judicature contains articles by judges, scholars, and practitioners on topics such as the rule of law, law reform, emerging legal issues, challenges in the legal system and judiciary, judicial independence, and the daily work of a judge, as well as empirical research that informs our understanding of the judiciary.
Don R. Willett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit will serve as the new chair, while Robert M. Brutinel of the Arizona Supreme Court and Bernice B. Donald of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit will join as board members.
ALI President David F. Levi, director of the Bolch Judicial Institute and Judicature’s publisher, thanked incoming and outgoing board members for their service. “We are fortunate to be able to call on the expertise and guidance of such distinguished judges, scholars, and lawyers as we work to ensure that Judicature continues to be a vital forum for exploring the many challenges facing our judiciary and legal system.”
Learn more here.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25