Judicature Announces 2020-21 Editorial Board
Judicature, the scholarly journal published by the Bolch Judicial Institute of Duke Law School, has announced the new additions to its editorial board for the 2020-21 term.
Judicature contains articles by judges, scholars, and practitioners on topics such as the rule of law, law reform, emerging legal issues, challenges in the legal system and judiciary, judicial independence, and the daily work of a judge, as well as empirical research that informs our understanding of the judiciary.
Don R. Willett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit will serve as the new chair, while Robert M. Brutinel of the Arizona Supreme Court and Bernice B. Donald of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit will join as board members.
ALI President David F. Levi, director of the Bolch Judicial Institute and Judicature’s publisher, thanked incoming and outgoing board members for their service. “We are fortunate to be able to call on the expertise and guidance of such distinguished judges, scholars, and lawyers as we work to ensure that Judicature continues to be a vital forum for exploring the many challenges facing our judiciary and legal system.”
Learn more here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14