John Skilton Receives Distinguished Service Award
Life Member John S. Skilton of Perkins Coie has been honored with the Charles L. Goldberg Distinguished Service Award from the Wisconsin Law Foundation.
The award, presented to Mr. Skilton on October 18 at the Annual Recognition Dinner in Milwaukee, is the Wisconsin Law Foundation’s highest honor, and recognizes a lawyer for lifetime service to the legal profession and to the public. Nominees for the award are judged based upon their accomplishments in the law, service to the profession and service to the community as a whole over an entire career.
Mr. Skilton has more than 45 years of experience as a trial lawyer and has managed complex commercial, antitrust, patent and intellectual property, dealer and distribution, contract, product liability, and constitutional including First Amendment disputes. In the past 30 years, he has concentrated his practice on patent litigation, in which he has tried more than a dozen patent cases and litigated numerous pro bono cases involving civil rights, prisoners’ rights, and constitutional issues.
Read the full press release.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30