Jane Cutler Greenspan on Understanding Title IX
In a JAMS podcast “JAMS Solutions for Higher Education: Examining Informal Resolution of Title IX Cases,” Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and resolving campus disputes. Greenspan helps establish the groundwork for understanding informal resolution in the context of Title IX and discusses the key considerations to ensure a positive outcome for involved students.
Greenspan served on the Members Consultative Group for Model Penal Code: Sentencing and is currently an Adviser for Principles of the Law, Student Sexual Misconduct: Procedural Frameworks for Colleges and Universities.
Listen to the full episode here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14