The Inaugural Hubbard Conference on Law and Education
The American Bar Foundation (ABF), in partnership with the University of South Carolina School of Law, hosted its inaugural William Hubbard Conference on Law & Education, hosting panelists from law and academia on the theme of “law, education, and democracy.”
The ABF established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment in 2019. The inaugural conference and future events honor William C. Hubbard of University of South Carolina School of Law for his lifelong contribution to the legal profession and his continued interest in law and education.
ALI members that participated in the conference are below.
- Elizabeth A. Andersen of World Justice Project
- Kristine Bowman of Michigan State University
- Richard M. Gergel of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Ajay K. Mehrota of the American Bar Foundation
- Martha L. Minow of Harvard Law School
- Rachel Fay Moran of UC Irvine School of Law
- Kimberly J. Robinson of UVA Law
Learn more about the conference here.
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24