The Inaugural Hubbard Conference on Law and Education
The American Bar Foundation (ABF), in partnership with the University of South Carolina School of Law, hosted its inaugural William Hubbard Conference on Law & Education, hosting panelists from law and academia on the theme of “law, education, and democracy.”
The ABF established the William C. Hubbard Law & Education Conference Endowment in 2019. The inaugural conference and future events honor William C. Hubbard of University of South Carolina School of Law for his lifelong contribution to the legal profession and his continued interest in law and education.
ALI members that participated in the conference are below.
- Elizabeth A. Andersen of World Justice Project
- Kristine Bowman of Michigan State University
- Richard M. Gergel of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Ajay K. Mehrota of the American Bar Foundation
- Martha L. Minow of Harvard Law School
- Rachel Fay Moran of UC Irvine School of Law
- Kimberly J. Robinson of UVA Law
Learn more about the conference here.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15