Free Webinar on UCC And Digital Assets
The Uniform Law Commission will present a free one-hour webinar, entitled 2022 UCC Amendments Part I: Digital Assets, on August 31, at 1:00 p.m. ET. Presenters will include Charles W. Mooney Jr. of University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, Juliet M. Moringiello of Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Edwin E. Smith of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, and Steven O. Weise of Proskauer Rose.
A second webinar, 2022 UCC Amendments Part II: Beyond Digital Assets, will be held on October 6.
Registration for the August program is now open.
In 2019, The American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission formed a joint committee to review the Uniform Commercial Code with a view to recommending amendments or revisions to accommodate emerged and emerging technological developments. These amendments were approved by both organizations this year.
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles of the Law, Government Ethics, marking the completion of this project. T… https://t.co/8jlZCothJQ@AmLawInstMay 24
- The last project session of this year’s Annual Meeting is Principles of the Law, Government Ethics w/ Reporters Ric… https://t.co/UwM3bcXrB3@AmLawInstMay 24
- ALI President Emeritus Roberta Cooper Ramo shares her concern of the removal of compassion in legal representation… https://t.co/wpKxLGpTv8@AmLawInstMay 24