Ellen Podgor to Receive ABA Raeder-Taslitz Award
Ellen S. Podgor of Stetson University College of Law has been honored with the Raeder-Taslitz Award by the ABA Criminal Justice Section.
The award, given in memory of Professors Myrna Raeder and Andrew Taslitz, recognizes a law professor who exemplifies ethical and professional conduct; demonstrates excellence in scholarship, teaching or community service; and has made a significant contribution to promoting public understanding of criminal justice, justice and fairness in the criminal justice system or best practices on the part of lawyers and judges.
Professor Podgor will be presented with the award on November 3 in Washington, D.C.
Learn more about Professor Podgor and the Raeder-Taslitz Award.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14