Elizabeth Cabraser on How Plaintiffs Firms are Responding to COVID-19
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein was quoted in the Law.com piece “Critical Mass: How Plaintiffs Firms Are Faring With COVID-19. Find Out Which Talc Trials Are On Hold,” in which she and other plaintiff lawyers shared how their firms are responding to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Ms. Cabraser shared that she feels especially productive during this time and how much more efficient work can be without the additional complications of travel.
Read the full piece here [subscription required].
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17