Elizabeth Cabraser on How Plaintiffs Firms are Responding to COVID-19
Elizabeth J. Cabraser of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein was quoted in the Law.com piece “Critical Mass: How Plaintiffs Firms Are Faring With COVID-19. Find Out Which Talc Trials Are On Hold,” in which she and other plaintiff lawyers shared how their firms are responding to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Ms. Cabraser shared that she feels especially productive during this time and how much more efficient work can be without the additional complications of travel.
Read the full piece here [subscription required].
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15