Director Revesz Receives Committee Approval
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has approved the nomination of ALI Director Richard L. Revesz for the position of Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA) Administrator. Next, Director Revesz’s nomination will go to the full Senate for a vote.
Revesz is a leading expert on environmental policy and regulation. He is the AnBryce Professor of Law and Dean Emeritus at New York University School of Law. He founded, and led for more than a decade, the Institute for Policy Integrity, a think tank and advocacy organization that promotes desirable climate change and environmental policies.
Revesz was elected to The American Law Institute in 1991 and has served as the Institute’s Director since 2014.
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr will host a discussion with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of U.S. Court… https://t.co/trPcBq9Xyd@AmLawInstNov 21
- Wayne A. Logan @FSUCollegeofLaw has authored ‘The Ex Post Facto Clause,’ a book examining the Constitution's Ex Pos… https://t.co/N4FnSaXMH1@AmLawInstNov 17
- Susan A. Bandes @DePaulLaw was featured on an episode of @excitedpodcast where she discussed her article “Empathy a… https://t.co/J4cM50SppZ@AmLawInstNov 16