Director Revesz Receives Committee Approval
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has approved the nomination of ALI Director Richard L. Revesz for the position of Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA) Administrator. Next, Director Revesz’s nomination will go to the full Senate for a vote.
Revesz is a leading expert on environmental policy and regulation. He is the AnBryce Professor of Law and Dean Emeritus at New York University School of Law. He founded, and led for more than a decade, the Institute for Policy Integrity, a think tank and advocacy organization that promotes desirable climate change and environmental policies.
Revesz was elected to The American Law Institute in 1991 and has served as the Institute’s Director since 2014.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25