David F. Levi to Retire from Director of Bolch Judicial Institute
David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of the Bolch Judicial Institute at Duke Law School, effective June 30, 2022.
In 2018, Carl and Susan Bolch established the Bolch Judicial Institute, dedicated to bettering the human condition through studying and promoting the rule of law. Levi became the inaugural director after stepping down as dean. His retirement will complete a 15-year tenure at Duke Law.
“I am so grateful to David for all he has done for the institute and for the Law School, and I look forward to working closely with the next director to build on this remarkable legacy,” said Kerry Abrams, dean of Duke Law.
Read the full announcement here.
- Marlon S. Primes has joined the Cleveland office of @LAW_BMD as partner and will co-chair the firm’s Business and T… https://t.co/IVDpCdvf96@AmLawInstJan 26
- Larry S. Stewart has authored ‘Chasing Justice: Florida Justice Association 1950-2000,’ detailing the first 50 year… https://t.co/fR4F7Cj15s@AmLawInstJan 25
- . @bwln_nyu is hosting a book talk on Credible: Why We Doubt Accusers and Protect Abusers by Deborah Tuerkheimer… https://t.co/GPuwiWIn2x@AmLawInstJan 24
- ALI Council's Jan. meeting finishes today. In order for any portion of a project draft to be fully approved and the… https://t.co/D18iI9TSd1@AmLawInstJan 21
- In one week, ALI member Kristin Nicole Henning @GeorgetownLaw will discuss her book 'The Rage of Innocence: How Ame… https://t.co/ZdW9Inv0Sa@AmLawInstJan 21