Data Privacy Reporters Host Privacy and Security Forum
Daniel J. Solove of George Washington University Law School and Paul M. Schwartz of the University of California Berkley School of Law, Reporters on the Principles of the Law, Data Privacy project, hosted the Privacy & Security Forum in Washington, DC.
The conference, held from October 24 to 26, included more than 300 seasoned leaders who spoke on a bevy of topics within the realm of privacy and security, and offered interactive workshops and online opportunities for CLE advancement.
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26
- The Annual Meeting is adjourned. Thank you to our members for their unwavering dedication to the integrity of the I… https://t.co/MV4Usfluci@AmLawInstMay 24