Cynthia Nance Recipient of the Richard S. Arnold Award
At the Eighth Circuit Judicial Conference, Cynthia E. Nance of the University of Arkansas School of Law received the Richard S. Arnold Award for Distinguished Service in the Western District of Arkansas.
The Eighth Circuit Bar Association presents the Richard S. Arnold Awards to 10 individuals annually. Recipients are selected based on characteristics of Judge Arnold, such as achieving professional excellence in their field and serving as a mentor or role model to less experienced lawyers or students interested in law.
"I am honored by this singular and very special recognition," Nance said. "It is quite meaningful to me given the fact that it is awarded by jurists I know and greatly respect, and it recognizes the extraordinary legacy of the Judge Richard Sheppard Arnold."
Learn more here.
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23
- Most lawyers remember the Restatements of Contracts from law school but do not realize the depth of the body of wor… https://t.co/qVHM0edQPt@AmLawInstNov 22