Confronting COVID-19: Call with Janet Napolitano
On April 10, Janet Napolitano participated in a discussion on the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The conference call, hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), addressed issues including U.S. preparedness and response as the virus spreads, updates on vaccine development and treatment options, and the implications for national security.
Janet Napolitano has been President of the University of California since September 2013. She leads a university system with ten campuses, five medical centers, three affiliated national laboratories, and a statewide agriculture and natural resources program.
Prior to joining the University of California, President Napolitano served as U.S. secretary of homeland security from 2009 to 2013. Previously, she was governor of Arizona for two terms, attorney general of Arizona, and U.S. attorney for the district of Arizona.
An audio recording of the call is availble here.
- American Indian Law Restatement Reporter Matthew LM Fletcher of @MSULaw@ILPCTurtleTalk featured on @acslaw Foundin… https://t.co/mDtmrPA7KJ@AmLawInstSep 17
- Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar @CaSupremeCourt has been named the 10th president of @CarnegieEndow, effective November… https://t.co/h3DS2aUwVc@AmLawInstSep 17
- The summer edition of The ALI Reporter features a Q&A with ALI member Richard G. Feder, highlighting his career and… https://t.co/OYyCQOfBtl@AmLawInstSep 16
- . @UChicagoLaw will host ‘Non-Binding International Agreements: A Comparative Assessment’ on Sept. 23 with… https://t.co/GUDfxwa3gc@AmLawInstSep 15
- 'Requiring Majority Winners for Congressional Elections: Harnessing Federalism to Combat Extremism,' read more on t… https://t.co/Alpsvpu2n1@AmLawInstSep 14