Brian Fitzpatrick Is the 2022 Recipient of Civil Justice Scholarship Award
Brian T. Fitzpatrick of Vanderbilt University Law School is a recipient of the 2022 Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil Justice Institute. The award is given periodically to published legal academics whose current scholarly legal research is focused on civil justice topics.
Fitzpatrick is recognized for his book The Conservative Case for Class Actions, where he explores the importance of class action litigation from a conservative point of view.
Learn more about the Civil Justice Scholarship Award here.
- Today's ALI Council meeting includes project discussions on Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault, Policing, Property,… https://t.co/usrEXqSOHJ@AmLawInstJan 20
- M. Elizabeth Magill has been nominated as the ninth president of @penn. A full vote on Magill’s nomination will tak… https://t.co/ZFtjJhNPAp@AmLawInstJan 20
- Norman M. Powell @YoungConaway has accepted an invitation to join the TriBar Opinion Committee, which prepares repo… https://t.co/wzWZ9vVzsj@AmLawInstJan 19
- . @UVALaw Karsh Institute announced its inaugural advisory board, led by dean @RisaGoluboff. ALI members on the advi… https://t.co/UQ7MYmBKW6@AmLawInstJan 18
- Paul L. Friedman @DC_Courts will receive the Edwin F. Jaeckle Award, given to an individual who exemplifies the hig… https://t.co/3NwZqqNf90@AmLawInstJan 14