Brian Fitzpatrick Is the 2022 Recipient of Civil Justice Scholarship Award
Brian T. Fitzpatrick of Vanderbilt University Law School is a recipient of the 2022 Civil Justice Scholarship Award from the Pound Civil Justice Institute. The award is given periodically to published legal academics whose current scholarly legal research is focused on civil justice topics.
Fitzpatrick is recognized for his book The Conservative Case for Class Actions, where he explores the importance of class action litigation from a conservative point of view.
Learn more about the Civil Justice Scholarship Award here.
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20
- In its upcoming annual symposium, the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial, & Commercial Law will celebrate the… https://t.co/iNUpUGC0mD@AmLawInstMay 19
- That’s a wrap for the #ALI2022 Annual Meeting. Thank you to our members, Reporters, and project participants for th… https://t.co/cO9iCqx2lf@AmLawInstMay 18