ASU Law Creates Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law has announced the creation of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professorship, in honor of ALI member Jonathan Rose and his wife, Wendy.
Professor Rose is the Willard H. Pedrick Distinguished Research Scholar Emeritus, and has served on the ASU Law faculty for over 50 years.
“I have been supporting scholarships for students for the last decade and will continue to do so,” Professor Rose remarked on the creation of the Professorship. “Now it is time to also support the faculty and thus, my endowment of the Jonathan and Wendy Rose Professor of Law.”
Learn more here.
- Roberta Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the 2023 Learned Hand Award from the Philadelphia/Southern Ne… https://t.co/3WYFqKUKVY@AmLawInstMar 24
- Happening tomorrow: The American Law Institute, @SouthwesternLaw Review, and Southwestern’s Panish Civil Justice Pr… https://t.co/mimpg7o1Ir@AmLawInstMar 23
- Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., will receive the Henry J. Friendly Medal at The American Law Institute’s Annual… https://t.co/klYRvvNAL4@AmLawInstMar 21
- . @IntlWomenJudges received the 2023 Bolch Prize for the Rule of Law from @BolchJudicial. A number of ALI members sp… https://t.co/XSlJSOqsxR@AmLawInstMar 20
- Walter A. Effross @AUWCL has authored ‘Keeping Your Own Counsel,’ a book for law school students on how to navigate… https://t.co/gCOjjxg248@AmLawInstMar 17