The American Lawyer Annual Industry Awards Finalists
The American Lawyer has announced its finalists for the 2022 American Lawyer Industry Awards. One of the awards, the Lifetime Achievement Award, is presented to “an esteemed group of seasoned lawyers ... recognizing the indelible mark they’ve left of the legal profession.” Each recipient has worked over a significant amount of time to build their law legacy. ALI members to receive this award are:
- Harriet E. Miers of Locke Lord
- Carter G. Phillips of Sidley Austin
- James J. Sandman of University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
In addition to the Lifetime Achievement Award winners, Kannon Shanmugam of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison has been selected as a finalist for Litigator of the Year.
Winners will be honored at the American Lawyer Industry Awards on November 10 in New York City. Learn more about the nominees here.
- The latest edition of The ALI Reporter is now available: https://t.co/w5DQNe416Bhttps://t.co/3TdMJ0alGG@AmLawInstNov 28
- Stephen Lee Saltonstall has authored ‘Renegade for Justice, Defending the Defenseless in an Outlaw World,’ a memoir… https://t.co/UaCqVH4s67@AmLawInstNov 23
- . @ConstitutionCtr will host a discussion with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit and Jeffrey S. Sutton of U.S. Court… https://t.co/trPcBq9Xyd@AmLawInstNov 21
- Wayne A. Logan @FSUCollegeofLaw has authored ‘The Ex Post Facto Clause,’ a book examining the Constitution's Ex Pos… https://t.co/N4FnSaXMH1@AmLawInstNov 17
- Susan A. Bandes @DePaulLaw was featured on an episode of @excitedpodcast where she discussed her article “Empathy a… https://t.co/J4cM50SppZ@AmLawInstNov 16