“An ALI Restatement on Consumer Contract Law – The European Perspective”
The Humboldt European Law School is hosting the conference “An ALI Restatement on Consumer Contract Law – The European Perspective” on Nov. 23-24. The event is being organized by Stefan Grundmann and Gerhard Wagner.
ALI participants at the event include Omri Ben-Shahar of the University of Chicago Law School and Florencia Marotta-Wurgler of NYU School of Law, Reporters for Restatement of Consumer Contracts, will present the Welcome Address at the conference. A series of lectures will address topics related to the Restatement including contractual liability, comparing the proposed consumer law restatement and European Consumer Law, construction of contract content and terms and others.
- Christopher Slobogin @VanderbiltLaw was recently interviewed on @lawfarepodcast to discuss his recently published b… https://t.co/ZrVpOLnSBe@AmLawInstFeb 3
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25