ALI Reporter: Summer 2022
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes actions taken at this year’s ALI Annual Meeting, as well as highlights of Annual Meeting events. Visit the ALI Media Library to watch videos from the Annual Meeting.
Additionally, this issue includes a feature on recently proposed legislation to reform and modernize the outdated Electoral Count Act of 1887 (ECA), citing findings from the ALI-convened group addressing ECA reform.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Flow of Projects,” is available here.
- M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit received the 2022 @InnsOfCourt Professionalism Award for the Ninth Circuit. The a… https://t.co/mrJerSUIhf@AmLawInstAug 12
- Anita L. Allen @pennlaw and Matthew L.M. Fletcher @UMichLaw have been elected to @AmPhilSociety.… https://t.co/jGIDsNAwCe@AmLawInstAug 11
- . @uarizonalaw has created the Robert H. Mundheim Professorship of Law and Business, an endowed professorship to hon… https://t.co/ngP2XZI1B0@AmLawInstAug 10
- Palmer Gene Vance II @skofirm is chair of @ABAhod, the policymaking body of the American Bar Association. He will s… https://t.co/gZGBnyfULs@AmLawInstAug 9
- Paul B. Stephan @pbstephan3 was interviewed for an article in @rollcall where he discussed the constitutionality ar… https://t.co/AEFwGGKWrP@AmLawInstAug 5