ALI Reporter: Summer 2022
The summer edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes actions taken at this year’s ALI Annual Meeting, as well as highlights of Annual Meeting events. Visit the ALI Media Library to watch videos from the Annual Meeting.
Additionally, this issue includes a feature on recently proposed legislation to reform and modernize the outdated Electoral Count Act of 1887 (ECA), citing findings from the ALI-convened group addressing ECA reform.
A copy of the Director’s Letter, “The Flow of Projects,” is available here.
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22
- M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit has authored ‘Citizen Justice: The Environmental Legacy of William O. Douglas—Pub… https://t.co/t4acdyDSnY@AmLawInstSep 21
- Deborah Archer, Wenona T. Singel, and Shoba Wadhia participated in the @acslaw annual Surpeme Court Preview on the… https://t.co/1FpxkPJmNA@AmLawInstSep 20
- Happening tomorrow, @MasonLEC webinar on the Supreme Court's 2022-23 term with ALI Council member John H. Beisner… https://t.co/D4f4CahxIT@AmLawInstSep 15
- Now available: "Ownership Concentration: Lessons from Natural Resources," on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/XbEOaSsfdT@AmLawInstSep 14