ALI Members Among the Most Cited U.S. Law Faculty for Administrative and/or Environmental Law
A number of ALI members are included in the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administrative and/or environmental law, based on the most recent Sisk data rankings. The administrative and/or environmental law rankings list the 20 most cited law faculty working in these areas. Faculty with 75% or more of their citations in these fields comprise the list.
ALI Director Richard L. Revesz of NYU Law is the most cited law faculty in the category with 750 citations.
The full list of ALI members is below:
- Jonathan H. Adler of Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Cary Coglianese of University of Pennsylvania Carey School of Law
- Anne Joseph O’Connell of Stanford Law School
- Richard L. Revesz of New York University School of Law
- J.B. Ruhl of Vanderbilt University Law School
- Richard Burleson Stewart of New York University School of Law
Faculty with less than 75% of their citations in administrative and/or environmental law but are “still a plurality” are included in the category “Other highly-cited scholars who work partly in these areas” and include the following ALI members:
- Daniel A. Farber of University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Thomas W. Merrill of Columbia Law School