ACS Hosts 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review
On June 28, The American Constitution Society (ACS) will host the 2018-2019 Supreme Court Review, its annual panel discussion at the National Press Club reviewing the current Supreme Court Term as it draws to a close. At the event, leading experts will discuss the Court's noteworthy decisions and analyze emerging trends.
ALI members participating at this year’s event include Thomas C. Goldstein, cofounder and publisher of SCOTUSblog, and Daniel P. Tokaji ofOSU Moritz College of Law.
View the full list of participants and register for the event here.
- The Robert E. Dalton Award @asilorg has been awarded to Sarah H. Cleveland @ColumbiaLaw and Paul B. Stephan @UVALaw… https://t.co/R0IuUNMWdp@AmLawInstMay 27
- . @POTUS has announced the nomination of ALI members Rachel S. Bloomekatz to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth… https://t.co/l4V15G0Rvw@AmLawInstMay 26
- The 2022 @SCHSociety Annual Lecture will feature Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court and Jeffrey S. Sutt… https://t.co/3yvYHPjMrt@AmLawInstMay 25
- #SCOTUS held a special session to honor the late Associate Justice John Paul Stevens with ALI members participating… https://t.co/It2KYhNd4U@AmLawInstMay 23
- Thomas W. Merrill @ColumbiaLaw has authored ‘The Chevron Doctrine: Its Rise and Fall, and the Future of the Adminis… https://t.co/RZoIgyLHO1@AmLawInstMay 20