ACS 2020 Virtual National Convention
The American Constitution Society (ACS) is hosting its 2020 convention as a virtual event from June 8 to 12. The convention will feature a wide array of speakers and panels presenting on today’s key legal issues as well as discussions about the legal, economic, and social impact of COVID-19.
Walter Dellinger III of O'Melveny & Myers LLP is being honored with the ACS Lifetime Achievement Award. This award recognizes those who have devoted their distinguished careers to ensuring that the law is a force to improve the lives of all people.
Several other ALI members are participating in the event as speakers and panelists, including:
Keith P. Ellison – U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Garrett Epps – University of Baltimore School of Law
Michele Bratcher Goodwin – University of California, Irvine School of Law
Pamela S. Karlan – Stanford Law School
Tracey L. Meares – Yale Law School
Melissa Murray – NYU School of Law
Daniel B. Rodriguez – Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
David A. Strauss – University of Chicago Law School
Stephen I. Vladeck – The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Learn more here.
- . @lsudeall will join the faculty of @vanderbiltlaw in summer 2023. https://t.co/a2Kd8V7VGAhttps://t.co/Bg3RvrCBAChttps://t.co/llTxEK8yOq@AmLawInstJan 30
- David Marcus @UCLA_Law and Lauren Sudeall @GeorgiaStateLaw have been selected as Associate Reporters for Principles… https://t.co/giHnHf5Odn@AmLawInstJan 27
- Robert B. Ahdieh @TAMULawSchool has been named Vice President for Professional Schools and Programs at @TAMU.… https://t.co/MUXFFYxdVV@AmLawInstJan 26
- Michael S. Ariens @StMarys_Law has authored ‘The Lawyer's Conscience, A History of American Lawyer Ethics,’ a book… https://t.co/lYmso9MbDj@AmLawInstJan 25
- New on #ReasonablySpeaking: ALI President David F. Levi sits down with M. Margaret McKeown @US9thCircuit for a disc… https://t.co/alPdqw3KpL@AmLawInstJan 24