ACS 2020 Virtual National Convention
The American Constitution Society (ACS) is hosting its 2020 convention as a virtual event from June 8 to 12. The convention will feature a wide array of speakers and panels presenting on today’s key legal issues as well as discussions about the legal, economic, and social impact of COVID-19.
Walter Dellinger III of O'Melveny & Myers LLP is being honored with the ACS Lifetime Achievement Award. This award recognizes those who have devoted their distinguished careers to ensuring that the law is a force to improve the lives of all people.
Several other ALI members are participating in the event as speakers and panelists, including:
Keith P. Ellison – U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Garrett Epps – University of Baltimore School of Law
Michele Bratcher Goodwin – University of California, Irvine School of Law
Pamela S. Karlan – Stanford Law School
Tracey L. Meares – Yale Law School
Melissa Murray – NYU School of Law
Daniel B. Rodriguez – Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
David A. Strauss – University of Chicago Law School
Stephen I. Vladeck – The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Learn more here.
- . @rickhasen appeared on the @ConstitutionCtr podcast ‘We The People’ to discuss three election law cases and their… https://t.co/D8BCXEaRPB@AmLawInstJun 27
- . @michelebgoodwin gave the keynote speech at @ACLU_SoCal 2022 Advocates For Justice awards, which honors firms and… https://t.co/n7bn91aQBW@AmLawInstJun 22
- Speaker videos from the 2022 Annual Meeting are now available: https://t.co/BaPpLNzcOohttps://t.co/4v5XxJLv6g@AmLawInstJun 16
- Kermit Roosevelt III @pennlaw has authored ‘The Nation That Never Was, Reconstructing America’s Story,’ discussing… https://t.co/bIPyOHyOgc@AmLawInstJun 16
- . @POTUS has nominated Roopali H. Desai @CBLawyersAZ to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.… https://t.co/EKPaxD4JqH@AmLawInstJun 15