ACS 2020 Virtual National Convention
The American Constitution Society (ACS) is hosting its 2020 convention as a virtual event from June 8 to 12. The convention will feature a wide array of speakers and panels presenting on today’s key legal issues as well as discussions about the legal, economic, and social impact of COVID-19.
Walter Dellinger III of O'Melveny & Myers LLP is being honored with the ACS Lifetime Achievement Award. This award recognizes those who have devoted their distinguished careers to ensuring that the law is a force to improve the lives of all people.
Several other ALI members are participating in the event as speakers and panelists, including:
Keith P. Ellison – U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Garrett Epps – University of Baltimore School of Law
Michele Bratcher Goodwin – University of California, Irvine School of Law
Pamela S. Karlan – Stanford Law School
Tracey L. Meares – Yale Law School
Melissa Murray – NYU School of Law
Daniel B. Rodriguez – Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
David A. Strauss – University of Chicago Law School
Stephen I. Vladeck – The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Learn more here.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26