ABA Task Force for American Democracy
The American Bar Association (ABA) has created the ABA Task Force for American Democracy and an accompanying Advisory Commission. The task force will look at ways to improve public trust in the election system.
Several ALI members are members of the task force and advisory commission.
- Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co. (Special Advisor)
- Heather Gerken of Yale Law School
- Thomas B. Griffith of Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Sherrilyn Ifill of Howard Law School
- Jenny S. Martinez of Stanford Law School
- Richard Pildes of New York University School of Law
- Lewis F. Powell, III of Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Jeffrey Rosen of the National Constitution Center
- Larry D. Thompson of Finch McCranie
- Michael E. Flowers of Steptoe & Johnson
- Barbara J. Howard of Barbara J. Howard Co.
- William C. Hubbard of University of South Carolina School of Law (Special Advisor)
- Trevor Potter of Campaign Legal Center
- Ellen F. Rosenblum of the Oregon Department of Justice
- James R. Silkenat of World Justice Project (Special Advisor)
- John Hardin Young of SandlerReiff